Friday 27 March 2015

Complicated Life

Sometimes life could be very complicated. There is too many choices that i have to make. I just can't make up my mine on which decision that i gonna make. I have to go through so much. I guess i'm too weak to do all of this alone. I cry every time when i feel like giving up. How am i able to be stronger?

Its not my type to scold people. I would rather be quiet and let them do whatever they want. I'm scared if i ever rant at them they would think twice about me and leave me. Slowly people are leaving me. Slowly i will know who are my true friend. Why do people have to leave anyway? Maybe we didn't sigh a contract to be friend like how 50 shades of grey does but aren't you sincere to be my friend? 

Why do i always put myself on other's shoe but they don't do the same? What wrong with me! I should not be really kind. But sigh that's the way i am. I can't see other sad or down. My heart would be very pain. But i don't really show it. I don't want them to be more sad. I feel like a burden to everyone. Am i? 

I need an answer but i know i won't get any. But its ok maybe one fine day everything will be answered? Who knows right. God is fair. I believe in god.

Goodbye. Till my next blog,

No comments:

Post a Comment