Monday 16 March 2015

Dear Blog,

I don't know what else i should do. I did everything that i could. I even put aside my feelings just for us to get back together. But nothing seems working. She's like rather be away from me and be with her friends. i know she is still trying to avoid herself from me. She even ask me to get over her. Is she stupid? She think its really easy. Wait i don't think its even possible.

Even just now she scold me for what she did wrong. I just accept it. I didn't scold her back or get angry at her. I don't want to hurt her feelings. I just want us back together. Can't she see that? What else does she want? Yes maybe i can't give her happiness but i'm always trying my best to make her happy. Even the things i did make myself sad or hurt but at least she is happy.

Maybe people like me don't deserve a second chance. I think she should listen to her "best friend". But if she is really her best friend, she would be motivating her right? I really don't know what i need to do. Lately, i got a tension headache which is causes by depression and stress. Which is what i am feeling all this while. 

I'm tired of everything. Everything is really killing me slowly. My life now really have no meaning. I'm not motivated to do anything. Not even to live. I give up on my life. I am a failure. 

Fir

No comments:

Post a Comment